Large 5-Axis Machine Centers
UNIMAX Industry Applications
UNIMAX Data Sheet
UNIMAX 1600, 5 Axis Universal Milling Machine
TARUS is proud to offer the new UNIMAX 1600, Universal 5 Axis Machining Center.
The UNIMAX 1600 combines a bridge structure & moving column design with a rotary table and 45 degree indexing spindle to provide the best combination of work envelope, ease of loading and minimum floor space.
By keeping the main axes compact, the machine is very rigid for improved performance. Spindle access to the part is excellent due to this design.
With the new UNIMAX 1600, you will have top performance and spec with full TARUS service and support in the USA and Canada.
- 3-axis and continuous 5-axis CNC milling
- Conventional drilling and gundrilling
- Optional turning package
- Deephole drilling at compound angles
Direct drive B axis with clamping
HSK 100 cartridge spindle with 505 Nm standard
Direct drive rotary table with clamping
90 tool ATC
- X-axis 4 slide ways design with 55 mm wide linear rails and roller bearings for maximum rigidity
- Heavy cast iron construction
- Install above floor without trenches or foundation on suitable concrete slab
- Heidenhain linear scales on X, Y and Z axes, Heidenhain rotary encoders on B-axis
Choice of CNC