5GLC Compact Gantry Milling Machine
5-axis gantry with top specification and TARUS durability built in the USA! TARUS has now entered the market of compact 5-axis gantry mills.
The 5GLC is designed to fit in existing machine rows in mold and aerospace machining facilities. The massive base allows for installation without a complex or costly foundation. Liquid cooled, thermal Isolated linear motors ensure thermal stability and machine accuracy during continuous heavy use.
With the new TARUS 5GLC, you will have top performance and specifications with factory direct support in the USA and Canada.
- 3 and 5 axis CNC milling
- Finish and semi finish milling of steel, iron, kirksite tools
- High feed milling of aluminum tools and components
- Deep-hole drilling at compound angles
Linear motor direct drive system for high feedrates, zero backlash, quiet operation, best accuracy and surface finish.
Optimized box sections steel structure for high performance and massive base for stability
Heidenhain scales and servo motors.
- High pressure coolant through spindle
- Mist extractor
- Minimum quantity lube system
- Single front conveyor
- Fabric roof with electro-pneumatic connection
- Automatic tool changers starting at 49 tools