TARUS is a family owned business founded in 1969 and headquartered in Metropolitan Detroit. We are an innovator and world leader in a number of categories and considered a strategic supplier to some of the largest companies in the world.
Our mission is to design and build the best machine solutions for the mold and die, aerospace, automotive design, power generation and oil & gas industries by providing hardware and software tailored to our customers’ exact needs. By maintaining an honest and long-term partnership with our customers, we provide an exceptional experience across the full product lifecycle including initial design, installation, training, calibration, service, retrofits and maintenance.
Innovation and empowerment is driven at every level. Every member of the TARUS team has a strong voice in how we build solutions and grow as a company. We work hard, but we’re more than just work. Every year the company attends games, holds holiday parties, company picnics, and more. TARUS stays true to the family-owned values and mindset that have guided us from the beginning.
Behind these innovations are people who contribute to the success of the group. Our talented team members have always been the cornerstone of our success and the driving force behind maintaining TARUS' reputation. We are looking for people who value team work and are looking for a challenging and rewarding work experience. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including 401k.
We’re currently looking for passionate new team members to fill the following positions:
- Facilities Maintenance Worker - Manufacturing Facility - TARUS Products Inc. - Sterling Heights, MIYou will perform necessary work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and structure of an establishment in repair. Maintain a clean and a safe work space.From Indeed - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 20:01:49 GMT - View all Sterling Heights, MI jobs
- Mechanical Design Engineer - TARUS Products Inc. - Sterling Heights, MIYou will prepare detailed working diagrams of machinery as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. Create complete BOM for assemblies.From Indeed - Wed, 05 Oct 2022 12:29:01 GMT - View all Sterling Heights, MI jobs
- CNC Lead Programmer - TARUS Products Inc. - Sterling Heights, MIWork closely with engineering to ensure smooth transitions of products. Perform CNC programming for all production machines. Review program after it has run.From Indeed - Wed, 05 Oct 2022 12:27:47 GMT - View all Sterling Heights, MI jobs
- Manufacturing Machine Builder - TARUS Products Inc. - Sterling Heights, MIYou will operate and repair a variety of machines and mechanical instruments. This position is located in Sterling Heights, MI. Obtain a valid driver's license.From Indeed - Wed, 05 Oct 2022 12:26:00 GMT - View all Sterling Heights, MI jobs
- CNC Machinist - Days - TARUS Products Inc. - Sterling Heights, MIPerform set up and operation of different types of CNC machines. Machine parts to print specifications in an efficient manner.From Indeed - Wed, 05 Oct 2022 12:17:49 GMT - View all Sterling Heights, MI jobs
- Prep and Deburr Leader - TARUS Products Inc. - Sterling Heights, MIA deburrer smooths edges and sides(remove burrs) from manufactured parts, typically metal / aluminum components, either manually or with a machine.From Indeed - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 15:44:15 GMT - View all Sterling Heights, MI jobs